A strikingly plain, but effective design. Taking the less is more doctrine; there is only one dimensional layer on this card. A simple die cut with substitution of a vibrant, gloss, gold sentiment adds a royal vibe. The background card has a stamped gold foil pattern to compliment die cut and stamped birthday sentiment.
- Cover front of the A2 card with the gold patterned card.
- Cut piece of white card.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment on bottom right of the white card.
- Die cut ‘happy’ out of the white card.
- Die cut gloss gold ‘happy’ and tape it into the white card.
- Use dimensional tape to attach white panel to the card front.
Paper: A2 card, white card, gold high gloss paper, gold foil stamped card Stamps: Sentiment stamp – unknown Ink: Gold Embossing powder: Gold – Recollections Dies: Hello Accessories & Tools: Cuttlebug, heat gun, distress inks, dimensional tape, sticky tape, craft glue