A rainy day invite has never looked so good. The perfect card for a friend or loved one who you need to catch up with. Soothing to look at with a hint of sparkle as the sentiment catches the light and glows. A simple ageless vibe is intimated by using Tim Holtz paper stash with antique features. Although a Cameo Silhouette has been used here, any frame die and a mid-sized shape can be substituted. Reach out to your friends today.
- Cut background paper 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Die cut circles out of black card.
- Die cut stitched rectangle 2 ¾ x 4.
- Use Cameo Silhouette to cut out framed coffee cup (or use any die you have)
- Die cut sentiment out of gold glitter paper.
- Glue back panel onto front of card.
- Glue circles over the entire front of card and trim to edges.
- Glue Silhouette cut panel onto stitched rectangle, and attach to front of card using dimensional tape.
- Attach sentiment to coffee cup panel with dimensional tape.
Paper: A2 card, white card, black card, Tim Holtz paper stash – lost and found, Glitter paper –Recollections Dies: Stitched rectangles – Lawn Fawn, Circles – Spellbinders, cascading circles, Love – Recollections Accessories & Tools: Cuttlebug, dimensional tape, craft glue, Silhouette Cameo – coffee cup in frame
Happy birthday with ferns with colorful back panel.
Thinking of you Cityscape with shimmer sky
Hello with fall leaf – orange, reds and browns
Thanks for being my friend in pink and black.