- How many hours a week does alcohol consume you, Hours you can never get back.
- Thinking that getting sober is impossible for you – it isn’t.
- Declaring “I’m not ready” – that’s denial and fear talking.
- How long do you think you can hold onto your job, you’ve used up all your PTO.
- You stubbornly hang onto the excuse that you can’t leave your family for treatment, alcohol has already taken that time from you.
- Convinced you can do it on your own – how is that working for you?
declaring you’re not ready – that’s fear talking, and honestly when alcohol kills you, it will be too late.
- What happens if you’re not around?